VISION AND MISSION
The purposes of every educational institution are to transfer knowledge, impart skills and to prepare young people to participate in a democratic society. Government College Kodanchery is enriched with a motivational environment for knowledge assimilation, skill development, value creation and democratic living.
Today, as introspect, we believe that the journey of three and a half decades was successful by all means in materializing the vision of empowering the youth in making them globally competent and socially responsible citizens.
Vision of the College
Develop the college as a centre of higher learning, to enlighten and empower the youth to become socially responsible citizens, to activate the youth for Nation building and to equip the youth to compete in a multi-cultural global environment.
Mission of the College
- To extent quality higher education to all, irrespective of caste, creed or gender.
- To facilitate the acquisition of knowledge through ICT enabled techniques.
- To empower the students of rural and backward areas through training, research and extension activities.
- To promote among the youth, the virtues of collective action, fraternity and secular thinking.
- To create the awareness of national and global trends and prepare the students for competitive ventures
- To provide access to education to the marginalized and disadvantaged sections of the society.
- To mould the students as socially useful and productive individuals.
- To inculcate ethical and moral values among the student community.
- To develop the overall personality of the students.
- Ultimately, to convert the institution as a centre of higher learning.