National Seminar on ‘Academic Writing & Publishing in Social Sciences’ hosted by PG & Research Dept. of Commerce in November 2019
Three Days National Seminar on
ACADEMIC WRITING & PUBLISHING IN SOCIAL SCIENCES
On 13th, 14th& 15th November 2019
MAJOR TOPICS COVERED IN THE SEMINAR
- Preliminaries of Academic writing and publication
- Guidelines for scholarly publications
- Guidelines to publish quality articles in UGC-CARE list of journals.
- How to prepare a review paper
- How to prepare a research paper
- Practical review of standard research and review papers.
Faculty members and Research scholars of social sciences such as commerce and economics can attend the workshop.
Those who wish to attend the seminar or to present papers have to pre-register online.
Click here to read the Brochure
Click here to register Online
There will be no registration fee for participation and paper presentation. Number of participants for the programme is limited to forty selected on first come first serve basis. Selected participants will be intimated by email and SMS.
CALL FOR PAPERS
Conceptual, empirical and review papers on the themes of the seminar are invited from teachers and research scholars to present in the seminar.
- Academic Writing and Publishing
- Research methodology for social sciences
- Referencing and Bibliography
- Research Ethics
Interested participants have to submit the abstract online at the time of registration.
Online registration at college portal : on or before 08-11-2019
(with abstract for paper presentation)
Submission of full papers : On or before 10-11-2019
Communication of acceptance : By 10-11-2019
Date of Reporting : 13-11-2019 9 am.