You are here: Home1 / Code of Conduct
Code of Conduct for Students and Staff
- Identity card is compulsory for students and staff members in the campus.
- Ragging is a criminal offence.
- Use of drugs and other narcotic substances is strictly banned in the campus.
- Destroying or damaging college property is a punishable offence.
- The vehicles of the students and staff. members should be registered before the College Discipline Committee.
- Students should not enter other class rooms without permission.
- Visitors should enter their details in the register maintained at the reception.
- Discrimination based on caste, colour, gender, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability is prohibited.
- Use of mobile phones is restricted in the campus.
- Fine and other legal action will be initiated if laws are violated in the campus.
- Cleanliness should be observed in the campus.
- Classrooms and campus should not be domains of conflict.
- The vehicles of visitors are permitted only till the second gate of the college.