PAIN & PALLIATIVE CENTRE
A campus Pain & Palliative Centre is working in the college to provide specialized medical and nursing care for people with life-limiting illnesses. The centre is associated with National Service Scheme units of the college. The objectives of the centre are;
- to provide services to the patients with incurable diseases bed-ridden
- to organize awareness campaigns to popularize palliative care among the student communit
- to assist in the rehabilitation of the patients.
- to impart training to volunteers on palliative care.
- to encourage community participation in the palliative care activities
- to assist Home Care Service of Palliative care societies in the locality.